Join the 2016 War Blogle Pick ’em
Due to continued and popular demand, the 4th Annual War Blogle Pick ’em has returned. For the 3rd straight season we’ll be using ESPN to run it all.
It’s a simple pick ’em. ESPN picks ten games for the week, you pick the winners, order them by confidence level, enter a tiebreaker score for one of the games at the bottom, and that’s all there is. I don’t want any excuses.
Right now, there is a WarBlogle.com group over at ESPN.com waiting for you to join. To make it easy, here are all the steps you will need to take.
- Click this link.
- Click the big, red GET STARTED button in the group info. If you were in last year’s pick ’em, you may just need to click REJOIN GROUP.
- Login to your ESPN.com account or sign-up if you do not have one.
- Give your entry a name.
- Enter the password: warblogle.
- Skip the step about joining other groups because no groups are better than this one.
- Invite more people if you know what’s good for you.
- Make your picks.
- Set the confidence level (1 will give you the most points for a correct pick).
- Set your tiebreaker.
- Watch me win.
- Do it again the next week.
We will have a winner each week of the season, and an overall winner at the end of the season. Weekly winners will receive some Blogle stickers or buttons or something, and the overall winner will get something larger and of value. If you miss a week, that’s fine, just make it up during the other weeks.
Have fun. Tell your friends. Pick responsibly.