Gameday Tweets: Auburn 45, LA Tech 17
For one game a year, I don’t do a War Blogle tailgate. That one game was yesterday, which would make you think I’d be able to tweet a lot more. Nope. Hauling around kids to the hotspots of campus is almost more work that setting up four tents, filling up coolers, hooking up a satellite, etc. Therefore, there weren’t many tweets yesterday, but the ones that I were able to get out between stroller pushes were awesome. Follow me.
- GAMEDAY BAAABBBBAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
- The fire alarms went off inside Jordan-Hare Stadium last night and it felt a little apocalyptic. http://instagram.com/p/tbZXQsP2L1/
- My favorite feature of SEC Nation is where they make fun of Alabama fans on something called
#FinebaumRants. The world should know.
- Great field. Rented seat backs have ruined stadium pictures forever. WE
@AU_Grounds_Crew: War eagle, it’s gameday! pic.twitter.com/wX7ok2eRS3
- Kansas St successfully executed a FG in their 1st drive today, so now they don’t have to add up fake points. Makes it easier on everybody.
- Anybody got any extras for today? Looking for one for
@BabyBlogle2. #auburn #wareagle
- The illustrious, incomparable
@AUlteredEgo has given Jordan-Hare Stadium pics their sexy back. http://i.imgur.com/vtii669.jpg #auburn
- Anybody have any idea what this 10:00 sticker means?
#auburn #wareagle @ The Green Space http://instagram.com/p/tdeWXZmPFJ/
#auburn #wareagle #BeatLaTech (@ Jordan-Hare Stadium for Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs Auburn Tigers) https://www.swarmapp.com/c/hVfx9PqBtXY
- Say it to his face.
#auburn WE @CollegeGameDay: Fat Guy Interception! #LATECHvsAUB http://es.pn/1xqCiiK
#HANGSON TO #ESCAPE THE #UPSETALERT OF LOUISIANA TECH 45-17. #wareagle
- I kept trying to come up with a Quan pun during the game and QUAN-tify was all I got. No context, no sentence, just that.
- Todd Blackledge just said that Auburn is nervous because Missouri beat South Carolina….?
- Oh yes, that was his point. WE
@auspotter: @WarBlogle favorites have lost on Saturday night espn.
- Wait… no, can’t be… not this soon… there’s no way… yep, the corndogs are coming.
- After Duke’s one-handed TD catch today, the Jordan-Hare crowd was quiet and confused. They didn’t cheer until they saw the replay.
- The box score for Washington State’s comeback against Utah tonight is eerily similar to the 2010 Iron Bowl’s.
- 4-0 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!
#auburn #wareagle #bedtimepoetry