Gameday Tweets: Auburn 20, Kansas St. 14
The gameday cell service in Manhattan, Kansas was about that of 2010 Auburn, AL. It was decent in the mornings, decent during actual gameplay, but non-existent during timeouts, halftime, etc. That being said, I don’t tweet much during games anyway. The bulk of these were pictures I posted to Instagram to give stay-at-home fan a glimpse of the football in the midwest. Follow me.
- GAMEDAY BAAAABBBBAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
- Gotta work on #2’s delivery. WE
@BeautifulBlogle: Gameday!!! War Eagle!!! @BabyBlogle @BabyBlogle2 http://moby.to/jd61zx
- ESPN ticker says Auburn on upset alert. Entire segment talks about how awesome Auburn’s run game is, then says good luck to Kansas State. Ok.
- I totally understand building hype to build hope for a victory, K-State, but it’s worked, like, never. http://warblogle.com/ksupreview…
- Auburn Road in Kansas. We in dis.
#wareagle @ Topeka Kansas… I-70 http://instagram.com/p/tFzRz6mPOh/
- Made it. Next stop: Victory.
#auburn #wareagle @ Kansas River http://instagram.com/p/tF3V5sGPFW/
- Cute, it’s like the Hollywood sign. They love stealing stuff from bigger cities around here. @… http://instagram.com/p/tF5udXmPJO/
- Every single person, of every walk of life, is wearing a purple shirt in Manhattan, KS today.
- Dara’s Fast Line calling for the upset tonight. Write it down.
#auburn #KStateHate @ Dara’s Fast Lane http://instagram.com/p/tF7JvUGPLh/
- And we have it. The first “R— T—” of the day. I am so hurt. Probably not going to the game.
- A K-State fan told us this place was good. If I don’t make it, you know why. (@ Coco Bolo’s in Manhattan, KS) https://swarmapp.com…
- Came to see the grammatical error in person.
#auburn #KStateHate @ Varney’s http://instagram.com/p/tGCNhWGPHd/
- You are looking live at Kansas State Penitentiary. Sorry, I guess that’s the football stadium.
- Auburn has taken over the Sheep and Meat Goat Center pasture.
- Willie the Wildcat just did bunny ears to Aubie and it took all I could to not knock that were-cat’s head off.
- BREAKING: Gus Malzahn is wearing this vest tonight. Visually confirmed.
- Top row of the upper deck. Awesome seat in Jordan-Hare.
#auburn (at @kstate in Manhattan, KS) https://swarmapp.com…
- Yes, there are real “Roll Snyd” shirts in attendance.
- Kansas State plays really weird 80s-style music during warmups, including some team anthem that sounds like a Kenny Loggins hit.
- There was just a flyover after the national anthem… or some cropdusters were just in the area.
- Leading after that half….
- Kansas State lets fans out of the stadium at halftime, and they all go back to their tailgate. The stadium is half full right now.
- In-game analysis: the Big 12 officials have missed two blatant clips by the Big 12 team. Gus even told them to watch for it on the last one.
- Dang it. WE
@themattmitchell: Good to see @WarBlogle at the game. pic.twitter.com/UIkYCveXmC
- Best catch of Trovon Reed’s career.
- Kansas State is the absolute kings of hype/highlight videos. I mean that in the sense that they play a video between EVERY. SINGLE. PLAY.
- AUBURN ESCAPES AND HANGS ON IN MANHATTAN!!! 20-14.
- Kansas State fans, boo-ers of everything, boo-ing the fact that Auburn took a knee to end the game. Smart football up here.
- Remember, Manhattan is “one of the toughest places to play and Thursday makes it worse,” but Auburn didn’t win by 50 so they’re terrible.
- On the real, other than the student that purposely bumped me going into the bathroom, probably the nicest fanbase I’ve ever experienced.
- It’s a different chant and they do their weird hand signal, but close. WE
@6pintsofkramer: So KSU fans do the FSU chop as well?
- 3-0 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!