It was amazing to have true 4G service and a real signal throughout an entire gameday. I guess it could be because Nashville is, like, a big city and all, but I think it could have been that there were about 2/3 less people around the stadium than at a normal Auburn game. The game sucked, but Nashville is fun. You'll see. Follow me.
- GAMEDAY BABBBBBAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!
- Gameday breakfast of champions... or a team looking for their 2nd win. http://instagr.am/p/RAVWMwGPNa/
@AUMB is here and setting up for Tiger Walk. #auburn http://twitpic.com/b5u5mi
- Tiger Walk in 15 minutes. Here’s what the players will see.
#auburn #wareagle http://twitpic.com/b5udmk
- This Auburn fan thinks the Tigers are gonna do alright, alright, alright today.
- A very workmanlike Tiger Walk. Not much jumping around. All business. Then again it is 9:20 am.
- Had a few high fives that turned into awkwardly long handholds with
@CraigSanders13 and Chizik at Tiger Walk. But that’s alright. #auburn
- The official
@WarBlogle tailgate is open and ready for business. DOING IT BIGGGGG!! #ruffles #auburn http://twitpic.com/b5utph
- Where else can you tailgate this close to the stadium just because you’re staying at a hotel near it?
- The Vandy student section is in full effect 15 minutes before kickoff.
- I'm at Vanderbilt Stadium for Auburn Tigers vs Vanderbilt Commodores w/
@lacoraumb @tiffanys07 @blackwood1217 http://4sq.com/Vfjyv7
- Vanderbilt would like to thank Auburn fans for making the idea that this a sellout more believable.
- Anybody else have déjà vu?
- WE @BeautifulBlogle War Eagle! Missing our daddy
@WarBlogle today! pic.twitter.com/YB3AKdf8
- Well the team did some sort of 4th quarter rundown.
- ….and they suck me right back in.
- In case you’re wondering, Vanderbilt’s alma mater is the next to last song on Dirty Dancing.
- Something about Stacy. WE
@jshaunburke: @WarBlogle What was being chanted at the end of that game? Couldn’t tell on TV.
- The last time Auburn lost to Vandy, they fired their OC a few days later, and that team was 4-2 at the time.
@PlainsWear that I wore for ULM. Starting to think it’s something else. WE @KIMMIEJO_JO @WarBlogle dare I ask what shirt you wore today.
- Where have you been? Slacker. WE
@Culligan27: . @WarBlogle BLOG THAT LOSS. Your blogs must blow so hard.
- As VanGorder left the stadium, he walked through fans and players families. He spoke once: “We’ll get better. We’ll keep fighting.”
- Any of you Aubs staying in Nashville a little while longer? Need to eat and watch other football. Where y’all at?
@BeautifulBlogle, @jeremygolson made me. (@ Hooters w/ 4 others) http://4sq.com/Tnsa7d
- Nope, but their pep band was bigger than Vandy’s student section. WE
@FOTProgram: I hope the Auburn band got to play at halftime at least.
- WE @JPowers25: NO RT
@2YouWish2: @JPowers25 hopefully we can bring Petrino back to The Plains and right this ship before next season
- I'm at Honky Tonk Central (Nashville, TN) w/ 2 others http://4sq.com/OScDtC
- It really hurts your cred when you say that Chizik needs to be fired, but you don’t even know how to spell his name correctly.
- Just found myself giving a fist pump to Texas Tech beating TCU in 3OT.
- There may be people in orange, but not Tennessee orange, cheering all throughout Nashville right now.
- Goodbye Nashville. The last time I was here, you stole my laptop. This time, your team stole my dignity. I love/hate you.