Gameday Tweets – Bye Week
Is it sad that I liked the bye week because it gave me a good opportunity to put some high quality tweets out all day without having to fight a spotty 3G connection while on campus? Ok, maybe it also had something to do with being able to sit back and watch other teams lose, too. Obviously there wasn’t much Auburn talk, but there wasn’t much Auburn to talk about. Follow me.
- GAMEDAY BA… oh.
- It’s so sad to see these Michigan State fans cheering in the background as the
@CollegeGameDay crew bashes their conference.
- Just had a
@ZacEtheridge4 sighting on @CollegeGameday. Eagle eye award to @BeautifulBlogle #auburn pic.twitter.com/bXgolLcw
- Big shoutout to
@BabyBlogle for going Updyke in the potty all by himself this morning.
- The Razorback logo on Arkansas’s white helmets should be all red. They are almost invisible with that small red outline.
- If Arkansas’s season wasn’t already dead, that play did it.
- I know Texas A&M fans hate the beveled T on their logo, but how do they feel about the beveled numbers on their spiffy new uniforms?
- And we have our first Gangnam Style celebration dance attempt after that 3rd down stop by Texas A&M stop…
- Did y’all hear about what Pat Dye said about stacking up 10 Sabans and it still not equaling one Chizik?
- Guys, the last tweet was a sarcastic twist on something Dye said earlier this week that was of course taken out of context by most.
- Great idea. WE
@AUJungleKing: Rob Chubb (#41) days until tipoff! @BigChubb41 http://bit.ly/RqS9rh
- This Arkansas secondary is exactly what Kiehl Frazier needs next week.
- If you have to change the rhythm of a song to fit in an extra letter to your name, then just don’t do the song.
#glory #georgia #auburn
- I bet Aaron Murray’s brother is about ready to fight somebody.
- We should all be happy that Cody Parkey plays for Auburn.
- Whatchall think the line for a house plant, two marbles, a step ladder, and a broken pencil sharpener versus Arkansas would be right now?
- In case you’re wondering, it’s okay to go ahead and start your
#hawghate. #auburn #arkansas
- Todd Gurley actually sounds like what people call Aaron Murray behind his back.
- The day after I gaze longingly at Jake Holland’s hair in a Chik-Fil-A, it goes away. WE
@JTSAU5: And after http://bit.ly/QChS07
- Not me, just for those who go week by week. WE
@JamesMJonesJr Who ever stopped? RT @WarBlogle It’s ok to go ahead and start your #hawghate.
- Old Bama fan couple has been reading the menu for 10 minutes like it’s hieroglyphics or something. http://4sq.com/So6Qsb
- Bama fan couple is currently writing down everything on the Momma G’s menu. Huge fine forming behind.
- I see you love Alabama football by the jersey you’re wearing as you walk around Target 15 minutes after kickoff.
- We were 4 plays from being able to say that Alabama has not trailed at the end of a quarter since Ole Miss 2012. Maybe next quarter.
- If you want to see what Auburn would look like in blue pants, go to Fox Sport South and look at UT-Martin. The stripes are inverted, though.
@aubie1: @warblogle UT Martin in their Auburn unis http://bit.ly/POk2bc
- I think it’s the smell. No, the taste. WE
@JJDavis55: @WarBlogle what is your fetish about uniforms?
- Given September, a bye week was just right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!