Interesting Tidbits While We Wait
Here’s a healthy dose of bits for your pleasure. Again, sorry for the lack of posts. Things will pick back up once basketball season gets going and the bowls start.
- Which reminds me…you better sign up for the 2009/2010 WarBlogle.com Bowl Pick’em soon. You only have until 3:25 pm CST on Saturday. I’ve decided that the winner gets one of my Christmas presents. I am dead serious. Note for those that are giving me Christmas presents: don’t let it be the one that is given away.
- Paul Finebaum wears Nick Saban pajamas.
- Auburn plays at Florida State in basketball tonight. They face a tall task.
- Auburn football got a lot of good early signees this week.
- The Auburn fan base has completely accepted Gene Chizik.
- Well, besides Charles Barkley, and that makes him a racist.
- If Auburn was a professional football team, Chris Todd and Antonio Coleman would have a “C” on their jersey.
- Phil Steele says Antonio Coleman is a 3rd-team All-American.
- Some site I’ve never heard of gives us their 2010 top 25. Auburn got considered… gee… thanks.
- Chris Low gives us a dumb idea for an All-SEC team, but at least Auburn has a few on it.
- He’s not done, here’s another dumb list.
- Darvin Adams wasn’t on any “real” lists, and Trooper says that will motivate him.
- An Auburn fan/Northwestern grad educates us on the Wildcats. (Part 1, Part 2)
- If you want to see if he’s telling the truth, it might be tough to get a ticket to the game. Things are CRAAAZZZZYYYY at the Auburn ticket office.
- Pat Forde picks Auburn in the Outback bowl. Is “bowl” supposed to be capitalized?
- Andy Staples lists a pretty strange “signature” moment of the decade in college football involving Tommy Tuberville, the 2004 season, and a bowl of oranges.