How to get these on your iPhone:
1. Go to www.WarBlogle.com/multimedia on your iPhone.
2. Find the wallpaper you like and click on it. A larger version of the image will come up.
3. Hold down on the image until “Save Image” pops up. Click that.
4. Go into your iPhone photos, and find the newly saved wallpaper.
5. Click the arrow on the bottom left of the screen. A few options will come up.
6. Click “Use as Wallpaper,” then “Set.”
7. Click “Set Lock Screen” if you only want it to show on your lock screen.
8. Click “Set Home Screen” if you only want it to show as the background behind your apps.
9. Click “Both” if you, well if you don’t know what that means, hit yourself with a hammer.
10. Enjoy and share with others.
Note: these images are sized to fit an iPhone, but should work with Android phones and other devices.