War Damn Lock of the Week – Kentucky

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ChucknSports ChucknSports 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    ChucknSports
    ChucknSports

Buckle up people. It’s game day, and we’ve got an incredible matchup this afternoon. The 12th ranked Kentucky Wildcats take on the 14th ranked Auburn Tigers in Auburn Arena at 3:00 PM CT. Auburn is a 4.5-point favorite. Both teams are 13-3. Both teams have some impressive wins, and both teams have some odd losses. Something has to give here. Let’s take a quick closer look.

Kentucky:
    Impressive wins: UNC, Louisville
    Key Losses: Alabama, Seton Hall, Duke (absolutely humiliated by Duke)
    Key Stats: 80.1/67.5 PF/PA, 7-9 ATS

Auburn:
    Impressive wins: Washington, Arizona, Xavier
    Key Losses: Ole Miss, NC State, Duke (by 6)
    Key Stats: 84.5/66.5 PF/PA, 8-6-1 ATS

I’ll just go ahead and tell you that the “trendy” and “smart” pick is to take the points with the Wildcats on the road. However, this is not the same Kentucky team of the past few years. They are good, but they are not considered elite just yet. They have a serious playmaker in Hagans, but Auburn has home court advantage. Both teams seem to be coming around at the same time. Call me a homer, I don’t care. I seriously cannot picture this Auburn team losing at home with the hype around this game. Welcome to splash city Kentucky.

Take the Tigers -4.5 and hope that Bryce Brown is on today.

Let’s ride.
    -ChucknSports

@ChucknSports

You must to reply to this topic.

Login

Register | Lost your password?