War Damn Lock of the Week – Alabama/Clemson

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ChucknSports ChucknSports 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    ChucknSports
    ChucknSports

It’s here. The annual matchup between the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Clemson Tigers for the National Championship game. Have you heard this one before? I think we are all tired of watching this game. What’s the solution? Change the playoffs….. blah, blah, blah. Beat one of those teams (this has been done and doesn’t matter apparently)…. Blah, blah, blah. All that is for a later discussion. All that matters right now is this. The spread is Bama -5.5. Seriously. You are reading that correctly.

All I hear in every conversation surrounding this game is, “I dono man, Clemson is really good. That QB is insane. They are going to put up a fight.” No, no they won’t. If you don’t believe Bama wins by at least 6 then I’m just not sure you’ve watched this team play this year. Clemson is a solid team, yes, but they aren’t ready for this Bama team.

Wait, the Bama team that just failed to cover the -15 spread against Oklahoma due to a ton of really dumb penalties? Yes, that team. The same exact team that was just absolutely lit up by Saban every single day since 12/29 because of those mistakes. This Bama team will be incredibly disciplined this evening. Clemson does not stand a chance. Take Bama -5.5 and don’t look back. Let’s go.
    -Chuck

@ChucknSports

You must to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.

Login

Register | Lost your password?