Summer Recruiting Updates

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AURecruit 4 months ago.

• Author

AURecruit

As the summer recruiting schedule kicked off last weekend with Big Cat, Auburn is in a good place with a number of major targets. I will update this as the summer progresses giving news on targets and commits in all classes. Make sure to follow me on Twitter @aurecruit!

AURecruit

Ja’Varrius Johnson, who committed on Saturday after receiving an offer at camp, impressed everyone in attendendance and we should see him shine on a bigger stage after his move to the loaded Hewitt-Trussville offense. Look for him to be utilized in the slot once on campus at Auburn.

AURecruit

Johnson’s only knock is his size. 5’10 and well under 180 lbs. Runs a possible 4.36/40 to make up for it.

AURecruit

Jalen Curry, a 5 star WR by some outlets is taking an official visit to the Plains next weekend. Auburn offered him during his freshman year and has maintained contact. The only additional receivers I could see Auburn taking would be him and Jadon.

AURecruit

You must to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.

Login

Register | Lost your password?