More on the softball arrests/suspensions…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  The WarBlogler 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

The WarBlogler
    Keymaster

As you know by now, three Auburn softball players were arrested for marijuana possession last week. The three have been indefinitely suspended by the coaching staff, and according to Clint Myers are working their way back on to the playing field.

A source close to the situation has confirmed that on the morning of April 20th, the Athletic Department required the three players to take a drug test. Multiple sources have confirmed that one of the three, Haley Fagan, tested negative for marijuana or any illegal drug for that matter. I do not have knowledge of the results for Makayla Martin and Brittany Maresette.

UPDATE: I have obtained permission to post Fagan’s drug test lab report showing negative for all illegal drugs.

A few moments ago, the three players tweeted out apologies.

I would expect to see one or all of them on the field at some point this weekend (hosting Mississippi State), and definitely by next weekend (at Alabama).

Auburn grad (B.S. in C.S., 2004), loving husband, and semi-new dad that believes Auburn should and could go undefeated in every sport, every year.

You must to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.

Login

Register | Lost your password?