Feedback (Issues, Suggestions, etc.)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AUltered Ego 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

The WarBlogler
    Keymaster

The Barn is a work in progress. It’s nowhere near where I want it to be, and I need your help getting there. Let me know if you find anything that doesn’t work or if you have any suggestions. Any and all are welcome. This goes for the new site design as well.

Just reply to this topic or send me an email.

Auburn grad (B.S. in C.S., 2004), loving husband, and semi-new dad that believes Auburn should and could go undefeated in every sport, every year.

I had a lot of issues inserting a quote, it kept adding a bunch of random text.

The WarBlogler
      Keymaster

Example? Was it just the quote HTML text?

Auburn grad (B.S. in C.S., 2004), loving husband, and semi-new dad that believes Auburn should and could go undefeated in every sport, every year.

JR Marcus
    JR Marcus

One suggestion is to make a link to get back to the topics page easier…like once I click a topic and post a comment, I basically have to go to my favorites and select war blogle-the barn to get back to the topics page…Overall I love it and glad you were able to make it happen

The WarBlogler
      Keymaster

Yeah, working on that. It’s kinda tougher than it should be. For now I would just suggest clicking The Barn link in the navigation next to Multimedia.

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>The WarBlogler wrote:</div>Example? Was it just the quote HTML text?

Like this.

The WarBlogler
      Keymaster

Thanks. I’ve seen that in a few places, and I’m trying to figure it out. You can also use the reply option, which will put your response just below and indented to the post you were replying to. Might just remove quote altogether.

The WarBlogler
    Keymaster

I have removed the option to quote someone’s post for now. It just gets messy with it leaving the code in the reply text box. You can use the reply feature, which is better because it will put your message threaded under the post you are replying to.

The WarBlogler
    Keymaster

I have added a My Profile link at the top right of the home page of The Barn. Once you’re logged in, it should take you to your profile where you can update your information (click Edit link) like signature, etc.

You can also get to your profile page by clicking your name or avatar within any of your posts.

I have also added the ability to upload an avatar (if you don’t currently have your account attached to gravatar). This is also part of the profile edit page.

Let me know if you notice anything else that needs updating.

AUltered Ego

Sent you an email

Radium23
    Radium23
    Participant
    JR Marcus wrote:

One suggestion is to make a link to get back to the topics page easier…like once I click a topic and post a comment, I basically have to go to my favorites and select war blogle-the barn to get back to the topics page…Overall I love it and glad you were able to make it happen

I was about to suggest this as well.

War Eagle!

You must to reply to this topic.

Login

Register | Lost your password?