Calling All Bloglers: Audio Montage

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  The WarBlogler 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

MattScalici

Blogle readers,

The Auburn Football Podcast has become hugely successful in the nearly two years since WarBlogle and I started it and it has consistently outperformed its Alabama counterpart over at AL.com.

However, a recent development has the given the Bama podcast a pretty significant leg up. A fan and listener to that podcast has started creating some pretty awesome audio montages to open the show with each week (you can hear the latest one here: LINK).

I’d love to have the same for our Auburn Podcast but the problem is I have neither the time nor the resources to something that would make our listeners’ spines tingle the way a good montage should.

I’m putting out an open call to anyone who has the time or inclination to put together a cool audio montage in the future. Send them to me at mscalici@al.com and I’ll guarantee you a spot to open an episode of the Auburn Football Podcast plus plenty of love on the show. (Please no profanity)

Don’t let the Alabama folks one-up you. Let’s see what you’ve got.

The WarBlogler
    Keymaster

We definitely need to make this happen… do it.

Auburn grad (B.S. in C.S., 2004), loving husband, and semi-new dad that believes Auburn should and could go undefeated in every sport, every year.

You must to reply to this topic.

Login

Register | Lost your password?