Auburn Football Podcast

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  AUltered Ego 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

MattScalici

Any listeners to the AL.com Auburn Football Podcast (feat. WarBlogle along with myself and Blake Ells) here on The Barn? Let me know you’re a fan and we’ll give you a mention on this week’s show.

AUltered Ego

::raises hand::

evadedave

Ooh me me pick me.

bryanlitten

Huge fan listen every week from the north shore of Oahu. Aloha and war eagle.

aujewel
    Participant

I listen from my humble abode here in the loveliest village on the plains!

wluker17
    wluker17
    Participant

I listen every week at work.

Matt, it is ok to tell Blake to wrap it up once in a while and let Blogle have a little more air time.

Barn so hard

AUChief
    AUChief

I listen all the time. I particularly enjoyed the picks, where both Blogle and Blake ended up having us win 9-10 games. Have you moved of of 6-6 Scalici?

MattScalici

I listen all the time. I particularly enjoyed the picks, where both Blogle and Blake ended up having us win 9-10 games. Have you moved of of 6-6 Scalici?

I think I have moved off 6-6 a little bit. I think Auburn will beat MSU this weekend and I still tentatively have them beating Arkansas and Tennessee. Not ready to call them favorites against Ole Miss yet. That makes them 7-5 in my book. This weekend will tell us A LOT.

jmjonesjr
    Participant

listener and subscriber, but for some reason it doesn’t always show up on Thursday in my itunes.

Radium23
    Radium23
    Participant

I listen every week while traveling. Sometimes listen to the same episode several times. It makes the miles go by quicker if you have AU on your mind.

War Eagle!

jonmclain

I’m a fan of the show and even Blake when he keeps his answers under 15 min and remembers what he was talking about.

Just kidding
    Its a must listen for me every week

WDQ

That’s a dubya.

The WarBlogler
    Keymaster

Did any of you hear Matt’s shoutout on the podcast this week?

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2013/09/auburn_vs_mississippi_state_de.html

Auburn grad (B.S. in C.S., 2004), loving husband, and semi-new dad that believes Auburn should and could go undefeated in every sport, every year.

You must to reply to this topic.

Login

Register | Lost your password?