5 Things I’d like to see from A-Day

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kwren34 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

kwren34

A-Day is a time to celebrate Auburn Football. It may not be a great as a fall Saturday on the Plains, but it’s better than nothing. Let’s take a look at 5 things to watch for on Saturday.

1. Jarrett Stidham Dropping Dimes

All spring we’ve heard that we are going to have “more emphasis” on passing. This will be the first real look we have at Jarrett, other than silly practice videos. It will be exciting to see what he will bring to the offense.

2. Daniel Carlson kicking from behind the 50.

We all want to see it. What better time than now?

3. How will the receivers look?

Kyle Davis is absent this spring, which is a bummer. However, Eli Stove, Nate Craig-Myers are heading into their Sophomore seasons. Also, it will be interesting to see how JF3 has handled his transition.

4. How will the Defense look?

Last year’s defense was probably the best defense on the plains since the 2004 season. How will this team handle living up to last years team. Losing Lawson and Adams will hurt, sure; but i’m excited to see how Cowart has handled his transition. I’m excited to see Jeff Holland emerge as a dominant pass rusher. Lastly, i’m excited to see this secondary stop looking like Ryan Gosling in Remember the Titans.

5. Pettway and Johnson

Who doesn’t love to see Kam running over people and Kerryon blowing past people?

Don’t forget to sign up to The Barn and comment your thoughts on what you’d like to see.

You must to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.

Login

Register | Lost your password?