Interesting Tidbits on Football, Harvey Updyke, and the Happiest Village on the Plains
Happy Friday. We’re back! I know all seven of our readers have been waiting in anticipation for the return of tidbits. Well we’re back and we’re here to stay. Waste your Friday and get ready for football with us here. Enjoy.
– The first two scrimmages did give us a good look at the RB’s. It’s clear that ball security is a point of focus this season.
– The offensive line’s development has been one of the biggest offseason stories. See what JB Grimes said about the starting unit.
– While we may not know the outcome of the actual QB battle yet, we’ll now forever have this Bachelor parody of Gus picking a QB. Where am I?
– Our least shocking tidbit, potentially ever: Harvey Updyke isn’t paying his court-ordered restitution.
– The great (awful) logo saga will live on forever. Does Auburn have a new logo?
– I didn’t think I could love anything the Patriots ever did, but this TD made me shed a tear.
Let me know if I missed anything in the comments below.