Interesting Tidbits before the Final Four
Happy Friday. We’re just one day away from Auburn’s first ever Final Four appearance. In honor of this historic moment, all of our bits are Basketball bits. There are a lot of them, but how can you possibly work on the Friday before Auburn’s first Final Four appearance? You should take the day off, honestly.
– Even with the impressive run, Auburn hasn’t gotten much love heading into the Final Four. Here are gambling details for Auburn/Virginia, as well as a look at the remaining field. If you want to really get in the underdog spirit, here are more “expert” picks.
– CBS made these for every team, but I like Auburn’s best. See why they win it all.
– Not only is style important, but so is location – see how the Tigers are preparing.
– If you’re in the Auburn area or want to make a road trip, watch the game here.
– If you think you’ve had a good week being a SEX Champion AND in the Final Four, imagine what the players are experiencing.
– Auburn recruits can feel the energy the program has now.
– A returning player is drawing inspiration from a former star.
– Learn about a cool connection between the two head coaches.
– As I’m sure many of you avid Slate readers already know, Slate is all about Auburn making it to the championship game.
– Listen to Pawl’s caller – Tim from Cupertino.
– Help me figure out what to think about Auburn’s newly filed trademark.
– Lastly, give me every single bit of this bammer trying to rationalize the phenomenon of Auburn Basketball.
Let me know if I missed anything in the comments below.