Interesting Tidbits on SEC CHAMPS, March Madness, and Softball Walk-Offs
What a weekend. Auburn capped off four wins in four days with their second win over top-10 Tennessee in 10 days. I think they could have knocked off the Warriors yesterday. Gear up for March Madness and catch up on the news you may have missed below.
– The win wasn’t without controversy due to a no-call as time ran out. A few facts that need to be pointed out to angry Florida fans: 1). Even if it was a foul, it was likely on the floor and thus only warranting two shots. 2). If by some continuation miracle the refs gave him three shots, he still had to make them all to TIE the game. 3). This is all you need to see or know.
– If you’re not into full highlights, this is the only clip you really need to see.
– Not only was Auburn victorious in the SEC Tournament, they also came home with the SEX Tournament trophy. Unbelievable accomplishment.
– Bryce Brown, former 3 star recruit, is your SEC Tournament MVP.
– Apparently the SEC Championship didn’t matter to the selection committee.
– Think you can beat the War Blogle team? Join our Bracket Challenge here.
– See where Baseball ranks after winning its 5th straight series.
Let me know if I missed anything in the comments below.