Join the 2018 War Blogle Pick ’em
It’s back! The 6th Annual War Blogle Pick ’em brought to you by Hover Helmets has returned. At one point last season, our Pick ’em was the most active group in all of ESPN. I’m serious. We were #1.
It’s a simple pick ’em. ESPN picks ten games for the week, you pick the winners, order them by confidence level, enter a tiebreaker score for one of the games at the bottom, and that’s all there is. I don’t want any excuses.
Right now, there is a WarBlogle.com group over at ESPN.com waiting for you to join. To make it easy, here are all the steps you will need to take.
- Click this link.
- Click the big, red GET STARTED button in the group info.
- Login to your ESPN.com account or sign-up if you do not have one. If you were in last year’s pick ’em, you may just need to click REJOIN GROUP.
- Give your entry a name.
- Enter the password: warblogle.
- Skip the step about joining other groups because no groups are better than this one.
- Invite more people if you know what’s good for you.
- Make your picks.
- Set the confidence level (1 will give you the most points for a correct pick).
- Set your tiebreaker.
- Watch me win.
- Do it again the next week.
Weekly winners will receive some Blogle stickers/buttons/hugs, and the overall winner will get an Auburn Hover Helmet. I’ll also give away a Hover Helmet after week 5, week 10, and week 14. But let’s be honest, if you’re leading after week 14, you’ll probably win the whole thing, so you ain’t getting two Hover Helmets. Sorry. We’ll do something else.
If you miss a week, that’s fine, just make it up during the other weeks.
Have fun. Tell your friends. Pick responsibly.