What to Do Around the Dome this Weekend
For those going to Atlanta this weekend, one of the best things about the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game is the bowl-like atmosphere during the first week of the season. Sure, playing in the Georgia Dome gives the game a little extra, but it’s the stuff in and around the Dome that makes this more than just going to a football game.
In addition to all of the details below, and there are lots, I have teamed up with AT&T for the weekend and will be doing a few giveaways Saturday before the game. Make sure you are following me on Twitter and Instagram for the specifics. I’m serious, you do not want to miss out on this.
So let’s take a look at a few of things going on around the Dome this Saturday…
FanZone (10:30 am – 2:30 pm)
Georgia World Congress Center – Hall C
- FanZone is the ultimate team-oriented area to spend your pregame before the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game
Cheering on your team at the official Pep Rally and Team Walks featuring the Auburn Tiger Walk and Louisville CardMarch starting at 12:55
- AT&T FanZone will feature several fun football themed interactives along with legends from each team signing autographs
- Auburn – Takeo Spikes – 11-12pm
- Louisville – Deion Branch – 12:15 – 1:15
- Digital Field Goal Competitions: Every hour AT&T will host Digital Field Goal competitions on the 12 screen TV wall for the chance to win the all new Samsung Galaxy S6edge+ phone
- Stop Motion Studio: Stop-motion Vine artist, GentlemanJACK, will be on hand to make stop-motion videos with fans at the AT&T Fan Zone. Stop by to meet Jack and create a six-second shareable video to post on social-media to share your Chick-fil-A Kickoff experience with friends.
- It Can Wait Virtual Reality: Participate in a text and drive virtual reality simulator to learn the dangers of texting a driving and take the pledge to never text and drive.
- Digital Poster Making: Design a game day poster at the AT&T Digital Poster Making Station. You’ll have the chance to customize your poster on the Samsumg Galaxy TabS and then print your poster to take into the dome!
- Sponsor activation areas with contests, games and prizes
- Easy access to the Georgia Dome just a steps away
- Tons of giveaways, contests and fun from the Main Stage
- Food, drinks and free samples
AT&T Photo Frames
Strike a game day pose with your buddies in the AT&T photo frames around the Georgia Dome. Be on the lookout for these frames outside the College Football Hall of Fame, on International Plaza and in Tailgate Town between the Georgia Dome and the Georgia World Congress Center.
College Football Hall of Fame
For an interactive experience unlike any other, come check out the College Football Hall of Fame & Chick-fil-A Fan Experience in Atlanta. Be sure to stop by the AT&T Game Time gallery. From the rivalries unique to college football to the split-second decisions that create the game’s most memorable moments, the AT&T Game Time gallery explores the intensity, passion and fun around the game.
So yeah, I’ll see you in or around the Georgia Dome this weekend, and if you see me, it may mean you’ve won something.
This post was made possible through my association with AT&T. All opinions expressed in the post are our own and not those of AT&T