Gameday Tweets: Auburn 43, Georgia 38
The first day game tailgate of the year made for an early morning. The biggest home game of the year so far made for a busy tailgate. The most heart-racing ending I’ve probably ever seen made for a beat down Blogle. I say all of that to say that my tweet count was obviously down. I even missed my customary bedtime poetry, but I threw it in here anyway. See if you can tell which tweet came right after Ricardo’s catch.
- GAMEDAY BAABBBBBAAAAYYYYYY!!! #auburn #BEATUG
- Those sequins are FABulous! WE @julieb317: @WarBlogle Fear the vest #gamedayglitterati http://bit.ly/1hNxQnl
- Gus Malzahn is at @CollegeGameDay in Los Angeles. #auburn http://twitpic.com/dli4l8
- We outchea. Come get some. #auburn (@ http://WarBlogle.com 2013 Tailgate w/ @jeremygolson) http://4sq.com/1eZpoiD
- I’ve spotted two Alabama shirts, two Georgia Tech hats, and a Nebraska shirt. Auburn is college football Mecca. #wareagle
- I’m wearing a Captain Morgan grill helmet at the @WarBlogle tailgate. Anybody wanna bust heads? http://instagram.com/p/gx7f3ROaNg/ #auburn
- The entire @CollegeGameDay crew picks Auburn to beat Georgia. #wareagle
- Beetlejuice would like to challenge you to a game of ladder golf at the @WarBlogle tailgate. http://instagram.com/p/gyIdmVGPMH/
- Tammy is here, and her Bam husband is trying to get @BabyBlogle2 to say RTR. Come help. #auburn http://twitpic.com/dlis4k
- And Nate Watson. WE @WarEagleRadio: We have Wes Byrum, Tommy Trott & @dragon_mccain at the @WarBlogle tailgate now. Most importantly? Tammy.
- 101st in a row. #auburn #BEATUG (@ Jordan-Hare Stadium for Georgia Bulldogs vs Auburn Tigers w/ @izzygould) http://4sq.com/I7idX2
- Georgia is attempting to jump up and down on Auburn’s midfield logo. #wareagle
- The undefeated, national champion 1913 team being honored before the team. Need a banner though. #auburn #wareagle
- Hottest Auburn-Georgia game I can remember. It’s the middle of November. #wareagle
- All I Do Is Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A well-dressed UG fan has already used “home cooking,” “cheatin’,” Nick Marshall and Cam theft jokes, and chop block. This is their best.
- Auburn: where spelling out the letters fit perfectly into Glory, Glory. #wareagle
- Georgia majorettes currently attempting to light Pat Dye on fire. Oh, sorry, Pat Dye Field. #auburn #wareagle
- Auburn beats Georgia 43-38. Never in doubt. #wareagle
- Auburn has beaten Georgia once out of the last one years. #wareagle
- The Georgia sideline after Auburn’s game-winning touchdown. A little late for prayer. http://twitpic.com/dljukq
- Still going strong… (@ http://WarBlogle.com 2013 Tailgate) http://4sq.com/1f1slzq
- I’d rather beat Georgia like that than win 100-0. #auburn #wareagle
- “We KILLED Georgia.” –@BabyBlogle https://vine.co/v/htgOUDFJelr
- The football gods knew Aaron Murray didn’t score. The football gods knew Auburn deserved it. The football gods made it right. #wareagle
- Auburn’s game-winning touchdown pass is ESPN’s Top Play of the Day. #wareagle
- Hey Georgia. WE @TrendsAtlanta: http://bit.ly/ylyfX9 , @warblogle is now trending in #Atlanta http://bit.ly/1aKJrcX
- The game caused me to pass out before giving you #bedtimepoetry. Here it is anyway: 10-1 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!