Gameday Tweets: Auburn 35, Arkansas 17
Take away that gut-wrenching feeling of having no control over the game, and watching a game on TV is really nice sometimes. I watched the game in the same place I watched the Texas A&M game, in the same chair in fact. Watching away games on TV is also good for the tweet count, or I guess it could be bad if you’re one of those that doesn’t like for the people you follow to tweet a lot. Anyway, there were lots yesterday, and here they are.
- GAMEDAY BABBBBAAAYYYYYYY!!!!
#auburn #wareagle #BEATARK
- How’s your
#HawgHate this morning? I suggest pacing yourselves. Don’t wanna run out of gas before you see Bert for the first time today.
- The entire Gameday crew picks Auburn and Jake Owen’s tour manager apparently sleeps on Auburn sheets.
- Arkansas spares every expense for their visiting team’s locker room. http://bit.ly/HlFVyK
- This cartoon from
@thedustyhiggins portrays the new Auburn-Arkansas rivalry perfectly. http://bit.ly/1iD02V8 #wareagle
- They hired Clay Travis, explains angle in all things. WE
@aldotcomTigers AU/UA doesn’t make cut in Fox Sports 1 discussion of best rivalries.
- Tell em to fix the sign.
#HawgHate WE @AUChief: Just checkin’ out Bogle Park. http://bit.ly/HlT3UI
- I don’t see why not. WE
@DaHead77: @WarBlogle Boston College has put 34 on Va Tech… does that mean they’re almost as good as Bama?
- Heaters gon’ heat. WE
@AuburnIMGSports: Heaters on the bench will be much needed tonight pic.twitter.com/L3VuuMyc9j
- There were people claiming to be Auburn fans that argued with me that Scot Loeffler was not at fault in any way last year. Leave.
- There were also many Auburn fans that argued with me about something else, but I’ll wait until the end of the season to bring that up.
- Why is it that when I think of Georgia, I immediately picture a football player fighting or pushing after a play?
- Shutup Hawg. WE
@TUSK: @WarBlogle you say the dumbest things
- What do you get if you mix Tiger Walk and the Berlin Wall? WE
@AuburnwifeCJ: Auburn fans! http://bit.ly/182w6wF
- That is quite strong. WE
@NikkiKirk13: @WarBlogle best halloween costume award goes to us this year. http://twitpic.com/djr3pv #auburn
- Good way to mask the smell (of the cheerleaders)
#highfive WE @ITATJason: Gameday in Fayetteville http://bit.ly/1ak2qea
- Stealing my schtick, right? Leave the stupid stuff to me. WE
@Aubielicious: MULTIPLE beat guys reporting on Gus’ vest color. That’s all.
- That took guts. WE
@Szvetitz: Bret Bielema shakes Gus Malzahn’s hand as he walks off during their pregame visit. http://bit.ly/1ak65Zo
- You have a few minutes left to kickoff. Plenty of time to read my Bielema-hating game preview. http://bit.ly/1cuUiiK
- The last time Auburn knocked the starting Arkansas QB out of the game, the final score was 65-43 in 2010.
- Dee Ford looks and plays well in all white.
- Bret Bielema has plays written on a manila folder. Seriously.
- Horse collars do create points.
- Tre Mason for the Heisman Trophy recipient.
- That was real American defense.
- Having the ball only 3.5 times in the first half is why Auburn isn’t up by 21. Scoring first in the 2nd half is needed.
- That’ll do it. WE
@aciestarling: My good luck charm! @warblogle http://instagram.com/p/gOyCo8JwRM/
- Tre Mason for the Doak Walker Award recipient.
- Nick Marshall’s shoulder/arm is just fine.
- Yes, Arkansas fans, we’re faking injuries to slow your non-hurry up offense.
- Ok, yes we did.
- Tre Mason for the Walter Camp Award recipient.
- Bret Bielema and Lebron James both graduated from the same school of weird ways to wear headwear.
- Nevermind, Swain was hurt, so shutup.
- My favorite analysis of Swain-gate was that he was looking at the sideline for “the signal.” Shutup.
- How dare the head ref fake injury to slow down the Arkansas offense. Got the signal from the booth.
- Auburn beats Arkansas 35-17. Gus beats Bert. Auburn wins.
- Early crowd rolling Toomer’s… http://twitpic.com/djrty7
- I got to Toomer’s just a little too late. Cleanup is commencing. https://vine.co/v/hjJdUHbZ9Ha
- “We KILLED Arkansas.” –
@BabyBlogle #auburn https://vine.co/v/hjJTnmVIrYg
- Tre Mason is up for AT&T All-America Player of the Week. Vote at http://bit.ly/1aT5oZL .
- ✋ WE
@jzenor: Raise your hand if you had Auburn being 8-1.
- This guy… WE
@bcgonzo: @WarBlogle So you idiots actually roll metal poles now? Christ…
- The most gratifying thing about this season will be when Auburn keeps Oregon/Florida St. fans from getting their wish of playing Alabama.
- Auburn -13. WE
@rosscollings: Anyone wanna take a stab at the UT – AU line?
- Figured we could ride together. WE
@jayjacobsauad: It’s great to be an Auburn Tiger! It’s also great to be 8-1. Who’s going to Knoxville?
- Tre Mason receives a helmet sticker on College Football Final.
- 8-1 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight.