Gameday Tweets: Auburn 62, W. Carolina 3
With no tailgate yesterday, a lighter crowd, and a game that was over at kickoff, it gave me plenty of opportunity to get out some high quality tweets. It’s fun to just sit there and watch the people in the stadium and worry about what the coaches are wearing sometimes, you know? And if some of you could just not come to the rest of games so I can spread out like I did this week, that would be nice. No really, don’t.
- GAMEDAY BAAAABBBBBAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
- Oh there’s Lache Seastrunk on Gameday. Remember when he basically cried before the 2010 NCG because he wished he was at Auburn over Oregon?
- The last time Jeremy Johnson played a real football game, I cheered against him. Today, I begin to make up for it.
- Thanks for the follow! WE
@Riley_Mc: @WarBlogle remember when people cared about what warblowgle said? Nope, me neither.
- Marshall broke an Auburn record last week when he was the 4th Tiger to rush for 100 yards in a game. PREDICTION: Johnson makes it 5 today.
- That blows. WE
@AU_Grounds_Crew: Big thanks to our crew for blowing off the whole field this am! pic.twitter.com/vAAcBmTRWR
- At this point, I agree. WE
@MSkotnicki @WarBlogle Fan expectations for Johnson are over the top; even he he looks good today, it’s only WCU.
- Very nice. http://bit.ly/19EG5Ym
#auburn WE @CoronaExtra3425: @WarBlogle I made the gameday button this week!
- With a little light reading… WE
@FootballAU: Jeremy Johnson’s #Auburn jersey ready Saturday morning. #WarEagle pic.twitter.com/VgOW0gkVRQ
- That’s… interesting. WE
@AU_Grounds_Crew: New pattern for this week. pic.twitter.com/myzy2YGlle
- Beat the Catamounts! (@ Jordan-Hare Stadium) http://4sq.com/1cHZz5C
- Light ’em up up up. https://vine.co/v/hHDVnvhZXwu
- The jumbotron is EXTREMELY loud today.
- Gus Malzahn dressed as Tommy Tuberville today. Khakis, white polo, navy blue pullover vest. Feels like 2001.
- Confession: as Tre Mason ran that touchdown in, I was looking at Gus and audibly spoke “WHAT IS GUS WEARING?!”
- Now that I look at it more, with that white visor, Gus looks like a mid 90’s Spurrier down there.
- Put me on
#AUHDLive so I can be famous!!!!!!!!!!!
- Did that touchdown look as good in person as it did on the tv I’ve been watching in the concessions line for TWENTY MINUTES?!
- Y’all hold my drink. Gus just called me down. Which facemask do I go with?
- And we’ve hit my score prediction with 6:46 left on the 3rd quarter.
- Jeffrey Whitaker, taking a medical redshirt this year, is handing out water on the Auburn sideline. That guy.
- Steven Clark, unused today, just practicing his punts into the net.
- Auburn beats Western Carolina 62-3. A good day.
- I’m on the field, just spinning. https://vine.co/v/hHIOnzb5JaP
- “We KILLED Western Carolina.” –
@BabyBlogle. The first on the field of the “KILLED” series. https://vine.co/v/hHIgaewe7MW
- It’s good when you can’t remember all of the touchdowns that happened only a few hours ago because there were so many.
- Boy I tell ya, Alabama’s really dropping the ball here…
- So what if it’s Johnson vs Joeckel next week?
- Somebody picked the Stanford and Michigan upsets today… http://bit.ly/1adsDf9
- Just to compare, Auburn led Ole Miss 20-6 at the half last week. Texas A&M leads them 14-10 at the half.
- Anybody feel better about next week?
- Next week is gonna be pretty big, right?
- 5-1 and that’s alright. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!