Gameday Tweets: Auburn 30, Ole Miss 22
It was a lot hotter than I wanted it to be. Wasn’t there supposed to be a hurricane or something? More like hurricane of hot sun and heat. The tailgate was nice. Most of campus was dead until after lunch, but then it ended being the busiest I’ve seen campus all season. The stadium wasn’t full in the top corners of the upper deck, but it was close. Maybe beating Texas A&M in a two weeks will get everybody back on board.
- GAMEDAY BAAABBBBBBAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!
- I usually only do birthdays, but okay. War Eagle. That’ll be 5 bucks and 10 retweets. WE
@andrewvirts: @WarBlogle can I get a War Eagle?!
- Auburn will not upset Ole Miss today because beating Ole miss is not an upset.
- A threat from
@BabyBlogle. Dude’s dangerous. #auburn https://vine.co/v/hXzv70mnbzD
- Brent Musburger and Lee Corso pick Auburn. Kirk Herbstreit picks Ole Miss.
- The tailgate is setup. We have fall decorations and candies. Any and all are welcome.
#auburn [pic]: http://4sq.com/1hssSH6
- I’ve gathered a few details about the flyover before the game today. There will be smoke. http://bit.ly/195K444
- The SEC Network game is about to have analysis how Ole Miss is playing a must win game today. You know, to keep that hype machine rolling.
- Your tailgate doesn’t play “What does the fox say,” but the
@WarBlogle tailgate does. #auburn
@BeautifulBlogle was the picker of today’s gameday button, but I’m more worried about her W. Carolina suggestion. http://twitpic.com/dg6tuc
- Literally just saw the first Ole Miss fan I’ve seen all day. I’ve been out here for 7 hours.
- Beat Ole Miss (as expected).
#auburn (@ Jordan-Hare Stadium for Ole Miss Rebels vs Auburn Tigers w/ @girasole263wj2) http://4sq.com/1a1TtGY
- OF COURSE PAYING THE BAM!!! WE
@jimdunaway: CBS42 crew lunch at Bob’s @VictoryGrille in Auburn before heading to JHS http://instagram.com/p/fGKOWUv2Lp/
- Therezie was called “Cadillac” in high school. Nobody at Auburn has called him that for obvious reasons. He keeps playing like this…
- It’s not a sellout, but close. Easily the biggest crowd of the year.
#auburn #olemiss #wareagle
- You know what’s gotten fun again? Watching Auburn play defense.
- So proud of Auburn for spoiling the Ole Miss upset bid tonight. 30-22. 4-1.
- The flyover.
#auburn #wareagle https://vine.co/v/hXKJD3XBT0J
- You may be upset, but it was not an upset. WE
@WJOX945: Auburn upsets No. 24 Ole Miss behind Marshall.
- 4-1 and that’s alright. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!