Gameday Tweets: Auburn 38, Arkansas State 9
Like last week, the cell service was pretty exceptional for an Auburn gameday. In fact, I had absolutely zero trouble getting through during the 9+ hours of tailgating. That said, also like last week, when you’re running an awesome tailgate, it’s tough to have the time to tweet. This is what I managed to get out. You’ll notice most are from after the game. Follow me on Twitter if you are not already. Otherwise, here’s what you’re missing on gamedays.
- GAMEDAY BAAAABBBBBBAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
- Guys, I don’t remember what underwear I wore last week…
- Toomer’s Drugs on a gameday morning.
#auburn #wareagle http://instagram.com/p/d9iRL3mPMe/
- The ‘gate is set up. Come on.
#auburn (@ http://WarBlogle.com 2013 Tailgate) [pic]: http://4sq.com/15LM6AV
- Your SEC game winners today: Kentucky, Miami, W. Kentucky, Missouri, Miss. St., S. Carolina, Ole Miss, Arky, LSU, Texas A&M, Vandy, Auburn.
- What? WE
@long_tall59: @WarBlogle http://bit.ly/17IOyJ8
- FOR THE LAST TIME. WE
@radiofreeblake This week, @WarEagleRadio heard from Kodi Burns & @WarBlogle. http://bit.ly/169aL6T
- Ate a chicken finger in your honor. RT
@ImALegendKiller: Shout out to the fine folks at the @WarBlogle Tailgate. Wish I could be there! #WDE
@WarBlogle tailgate: where anonymity goes to die. Last week, @AUKritter. This week, @AUlteredEgo. #auburn #waragle
- Arkansas State wearing dark grey uniforms during warmups, Auburn in regular home blue, but what does it all mean?!
- Lehgo. (@ Jordan-Hare Stadium) http://4sq.com/14Bklvu
- It’s a new day. Auburn’s opponent doesn’t score a touchdown in their opening drive in every game of the season.
- Dude, this running back corps…
- Auburn wins.
- I’ll be honest, it’s felt good to watch the opposing teams’ fans give the “good job, good effort” applause to their teams the last 2 weeks.
- Toomer’s was rolled, but the wires are already cleaned. Most still rolling outlying trees.
- In case you’re wondering, Washington State is tied with #25 USC in the 4th quarter. Playing in LA.
- 2011 Florida 17-6, I think. WE
@MissTerahNicole Seriously. When was the last time auburn held their opponent to no touchdowns? @WarBlogle?
- That awful team Auburn beat last week is leading #25 USC 10-7 on the road with 3 minutes to go.
- That awful team Auburn beat last week just intercepted and is two minutes away from beating #25 USC on the road. Terrible team.
- That awful team Auburn beat last week just beat #25 USC on the road.
- YEAH they do… WE
@joey__t: Auburn has a better record than Alabama
- 2-0 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!
- Oh, and
#StateHate starts now. #auburn