Join the 2013 War Blogle CFB Pick ’em
Since the inception of WarBlogle.com, I have done weekly game predictions during each week of the college football season. Over the past two seasons, I’ve given you the chance to take part by submitting your prediction for Auburn games through Twitter. This year, I’m taking it a step further. This year we’re going all out pick ’em.
As you read this, there is a WarBlogle.com group over at PickOrPlay.com waiting for you to join. It’s very simple. About as simple as a pick ’em can be. Each week, I will choose 12 games and a tiebreaker. All SEC games will be covered, and in cases where SEC games don’t add up to 12, I’ll pull in some high profile national games to fill the rest. The games picked will also be part of my weekly predictions (posted on Thursdays during the season), so you can use my expertise in picking games to help you with yours.
But for real, Pick Or Play’s “Find Picks” feature allows you to search for other pickers on the site with actual proven expertise with such criteria as “correct picks with Auburn vs. a Pac-12 team at home.” You can follow these proven pickers to help pick the games that are keeping you up at night. Actually, if you’re up at night worrying about picks, re-evaluate your life.
For those that realize that this is just a fun contest, here’s how to join:
- Go to this link.
- Login if you’re a member, or click ‘Sign Up’ if you’re not.
- You will be taken to the group page after you’re logged in.
- Analyze the 12 games listed (note that you’re picking against the spread).
- Use “Find Picks” if you need help making your picks.
- Make your picks. You don’t have to have all of them done before the first game starts, just be sure to have each pick in before each specific game starts. Do remember that there are two games involving SEC teams tomorrow night.
- Give the total number of points for the tiebreaker.
- That’s it. I told you it was easy. Seriously, like 13 clicks or something.
We will have a winner each week of the season, and an overall winner at the end of the season. Weekly winners will receive Brother Chette Williams’s book The Broken Road. The overall winner will get something real nice. I’m just not sure what it is yet. If you miss a week, that’s fine, just make it up during the other weeks.
So head on over to PickOrPlay.com, make your picks, and let’s make fun of each other about how awful we’re all doing. WDE.