Gameday Tweets – Alabama A&M
I’ll be honest. I love smaller games with smaller crowds when it comes to needing to get a tweet through. I had virtually no problems all day, especially as I walked around campus in solitude a few hours before the game. However, tweeting and checking Twitter a lot kills your battery, which means I had to conserve energy during the game. I just can’t win… but Auburn finally did.
- GAMEDAY BABBBBBBAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!
- Today’s the last home game for many seniors that helped give you a nat’l championship. If you can go, I hope you do. http://bit.ly/T0TJyH
- I’m only around the Arena, but I have truthfully seen more Alabama A&M fans than Auburn fans at this point.
- I have seen more students taking a travel bag to their car than fans walking to the stadium.
- You know it’s bad when this is the line at Chick-Fil-A in the student center 3 hours before kickoff.
- Even the bagmen aren’t showing up today.
- The crowd before Tiger Walk is actually somewhat halfway decent.
#auburn http://twitpic.com/be1b1o #bringbackthespread WE @Homer4AU: Always good to see and talk to @WarBlogle on game day #wardamneagle
- I’m just gonna sit here and stare at him all day.
- Today’s ticket says it is “Auburn Family Day” which is kind of ironic since… nevermind. http://instagr.am/p/SI5qdvmPKO/
- I think you’re talking about me. WE
@radiofreeblake: PREPARE TO BE AMAZED AS PEOPLE TWEET PICTURES OF THE SMALL CROWD IN AUBURN! GASP! WHOA!
- Bingo. WE
@awtryau89 @WarBlogle @radiofreeblake the telling sign is if you can get a pic out from your phone. If so, you know it’s empty.
- I think I’m about to just take over one of the dozens of empty Tailgate Guys tents.
- I’m at Jordan-Hare Stadium w/
@ashleyeswink @tiffanys07 @onealec @joshdub23 @pastorsherill @heathh @clintau24 [pic]: http://4sq.com/SBG9Ry
- See… y’all done missed a flyover.
- “That Alabama a’nem gonna beat them Awbren Tigers.” 51-7.
- If you’re in Auburn, go roll Toomer’s. It’s probably the last time you’ll be able to roll the original tree after a home win.
- After the alma mater, the mic man started signing on the mic and walked to the band, where he proposed to a majorette. Pretty awesome.
- Hate you, Harvey. (@ Toomer’s Corner w/ 8 others) http://4sq.com/UMpn8e
- Victory dinner. The 3rd one this season… in November. (@ Johnny Brusco’s New York Style Pizza) http://4sq.com/UMvILg
- I’ve never seen more supportive visiting fans than Alabama A&M fans. It wasn’t about winning for them. It was about cheering for their guys.
- Once the game started, the stadium was much more full than I thought it ever would be.
- That sound you hear is 60% of the state of Alabama’s self worth skyrocketing.
- Reports of shots being fired into the air in Birmingham right now. I’m not kidding.
- For everyone asking why shots in Birmingham are a big deal, let’s just say they were being shot in 2 areas where it normally doesn’t happen.
- Since Lache Seastrunk had a big night, lets take a look at this again (video won’t work on mobile): http://bit.ly/eNbCx0
- Florida, who beat UL-Lafayette on the last play of the game, and UGA, who lost a game by 28, are squarely in the hunt. What a great year…