Gameday Tweets – Georgia
It’s the same ol’ story about having no service once the crowd showed up to campus. I at least got a few pictures of the extremely, massively awesome tailgate, including a good picture and video of Tammy from Finebaum. After around 2pm, I never got anything through. That was until the max exodus in the 2nd half that opened up a few AT&T tower connections.
- GAMEDAY BABBBBBAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!
- Just saw four guys putting up an Auburn flag like the Iwo Jima statue, then applauded themselves for doing so just after.
- Campus is very quiet this morning… a little too quiet.
- Not setting this chair up at the tailgate today.
#auburn #ugahateday http://twitpic.com/bc1od4
#redpants are coming! The #redpants are coming! #auburn #ugahatedayhttp://twitpic.com/bc20fn
- We’re up and running. All the Blogles are here. Come on. (@ 2012 WarBlogle Tailgate) http://4sq.com/ROTN5c
- You just missed
@BabyBlogle going full on Gangnam Style at the @WarBlogle tailgate.
- Tammy from
@finebaum is here. #fatherhood WE @BobertBrannan: @warblogle and @BabyBlogle2 chilling at the #WarBlogleTailgate pic.twitter.com/5FKslrUI
- Good thing Auburn gets Georgia in Jordan-Hare Stadium next year because obviously this one didn’t count.
- Tammy from
@finebaum was cheering on the Aggies at the @WarBlogle tailgate today: http://twitpic.com/bc772o
- Alabama fans, does the Auburn loss make you feel any different about the Alabama loss?
- I’m not sure if it’s some sort of self-troll or not, but if
@finebaum really is cancelled right after the Alabama loss, that’s so Raven…
- Props to the dude in the Tiger hat. WE
@ChelsaMessinger: #UGA celebrating after clinching trip to SEC title game http://bit.ly/QxS5bE
- High quality video of Tammy cheering on the Texas A&M Aggies at the
@WarBlogle tailgate yesterday: http://telly.com/9DN76