I may be the only person on Earth that has considered swapping cell phone providers due to bad gameday service. It was at an all-time high yesterday, which went perfectly with the rest of the fiascoes that occurred at the tailgate and the game. Therefore, I had 10, TEN, tweets all day. That's ridiculous. Obviously, hours after the game the service was fine, but I had nothing to say.
- GAMEDAY BABBBAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
- The goal is 9:30-10. WE
@7ftwonder: @WarBlogle when's the tailgate up and running?
- Those are questions. WE
@MrCFB: Will Auburn's defense have any answer for A&M's Johnny Football? Do the Tigers finally get an SEC win today?
- Need more proof this season is cursed? The truck with all the tailgating stuff won’t crank.
- Any and all are welcome… when I get there. WE
@tef9610: @WarBlogle are just any average Joes allowed at the Blogle tailgate?
- Truck is cranked. Heading to setup the ‘gate. Like I hope Auburn’s offense is today, better late than never.
- Thought I was stuck in early gameday traffic, but no… it’s just Chick-Fil-A drive-thru traffic.
- 10 hugs and free beer all day to anyone who brings me a power cord that will plug into this: http://twitpic.com/b7wpwv
- Yep. WE
@AntiWarBlogle: Am I welcome? “ @WarBlogle: Any and all are welcome… when I get there. WE are average Joes allowed at the tailgate?”
- Do you have any old Auburn gear I can borrow? The stuff I’m wearing now isn't working. WE
@Culligan27 @WarBlogle BLOG THIS LOSS!
That's it. That's all I had. Follow me.