Gameday Tweets – Ole Miss
Yesterday was a busy day. It began with a birthday party, then the game, then fighting Auburn and Alabama fans alike on Twitter. I’ve never counted how many words I’ve tweeted in one day, but I did this week. Guess how many. Go ahead. Guess. Ok, you were a little off. It was 948. That’s about twice as long as most of my blogles. I have a problem. Oh well, follow me.
- GAMEDAY BABBBBBAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
- Great to sit down with you. WE
@Samantha_Steele: I’m thinkin my celebrity guest picker interview today will be the best one yet.
- Two nights ago I had a dream about Brandon Cox. Last night I had a dream about Kyle Davis. Guess I love mid-2000 Auburn athletes this week.
- So THAT’s why. WE
@IzzyGould: Injury makes Auburn quarterback Kiehl Frazier doubtful to play against Ole Miss http://bit.ly/Rox5Q0
- Really? same schedule, too? WE
@dennisdoddcbs: Welcome to halfway point of cfb! Duke has four more wins than Auburn.
- Sticking with the
@Under_Armour polo today, but switching back to old faded hat. The hat brought the ULM win. I’m sure of it. #auburn
- Fixed it. WE
@wareagleextra: Vaught-Hemingway: absolutely gorgeous (high school) stadium http://bit.ly/P0oMhm
- Today, we are all Tigers… o_O WE
@HunterLJohnson: Today, we are all Rebels. #RollRebels #febreeze WE @Aubielicious: @WarBlogle Dude- that shirt was used as draws this week. Gross.
- Does this mean I’ve made it? Bring it. http://instagr.am/p/QueJZUGPB4/
@AUBlog: #Auburn SID Shelly Poe contradicts report of injury for quarterback Kiehl Frazier. Says he’s not injured and is “available.”
- I’m just gon’ say it: I don’t think Clint Moseley was ever that hurt either.
- Doing a little pirate/princess party before kickoff today.
#parenthood @BabyBlogle http://twitpic.com/b3sjwc
- They always do. WE
@DWadeK24: @WarBlogle apparently shakers are considered a weapon because they are taking auburn shakers up at the gate.
- Quality tweets/info so far. Keep up the good work. WE
@AntiWarBlogle @WarBlogle I’m just offering AU fans an alternative to your dumb@$$.
- So no Dismukes… last time he was out, Auburn put up arguably their best offensive performance of the season (Clemson).
- The last time I watched a game in this garage, something magical happened. It was known as the 2010 Iron Bowl.
- Quick, some media member make a joke about a quarterback catching a TD at Ole Miss.
- Well, that looked pretty good. Nice play calling.
- I love Sammie Coates. Talk all you want.
- And Boom.
- And boom again.
- Parkey drags and Parker bombs.
- For those in Oxford, tell me how the band sounds at halftime…. oh wait.
- Kinda gave ‘em 10 points, but can’t complain about the point scorage. 17-17 is good for now.
- Both sides have done well at different times of the game. Time to put it together for the rest of the game.
- This game could be summarized as “WALLACE KEEPS IT.”
- That’s just not fair. Yes, five people should have made the tackle. But the guy was up because he rolled on Richardson’s arm.
- Now a somewhat halfway decent performance is just gonna look stupid.
- One lucky play turned this into a perceived blowout. Be mad all you want, but that’s the truth.
- What did you ppl just watch? It was a 7-pt game, and should have been Auburn’s ball when we “tackled” the guy who rolled over our guy’s arm.
- I defended the “blowout,” not the loss. No way we should ever lose to Ole Miss, but the amount of points in the 4th were fluky.
- Saban hates the spread because his teams struggle against it. All teams struggle against it. Idea: let’s go back to it.
- I’d like you to guess the fanbase that is tweeting me the most trash talk right now. Hint: they are doing so while their team is playing.
- During my own team’s game? No. WE
@David26point2: @WarBlogle ….and you NEVER trash talk, do you, Sport?
- The $77
@UnderArmour polo is now 0-3…. #auburn
- 100% WE
@Aubielicious: I’d rather have a 3 win season with Gene Chizik than a 9 win season with Bobby Petrino.
- Y’all watch this… Auburn’s special teams are tons better than Alabama’s.
- The people who say “I wan’t Petrino because I just wanna win” do not understand Auburn… at all.
- Ppl who say this is the worst season ever are like the people who said Bush was the worst. You lived during Earl Brown and James Buchanan?
- Must be older one without new label. http://bit.ly/OUSyEj WE
@nat4au @WarBlogle Aubie’s choice of alcohol after today! http://bit.ly/RrJKVk
- Petrino lovers, his teams have no defense and are 0-4 against Alabama. On top of the other 50 reasons it’s a terrible idea, you’d want that?
- Wrong. 1999. WE
@bfreezy4: @WarBlogle auburn has never lost to both ole miss and miss state in the same season.. Til this year
- It’s “you’re”… idiot. WE
@swilcox84: @WarBlogle your an idiot. Shutup.
- Looks like I’m staying in Auburn tonight. Anybody up for a fight club at Toomer’s in about 30 minutes?
- So this Tennessee-Mississippi State game is the battle of oversized helmet stripes.
- The South Carolina kicker is the first guy I’ve seen wear glasses inside his helmet since Lucas. No wait, that kid on Little Giants.
- LSU beat Auburn by two, ending the game with an interception. LSU beat South Carolina by two, ending the game with an interception.
- Thats funny. I’m going now. WE
@jefflockridge: Franklin: “Auburn’s coming in here … it’s going to be 99 percent Vanderbilt fans.”
- Dan Mullen has done a phenomenal job (of beating Jackson St, Auburn, Troy, S Alabama, Kentucky, and Tennessee) this year. Cream of the crop.
- I try. WE
@PatrickDever Bc he’s the blogle AU deserves. Bammers hunt him. Bc he can take it. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector.
- I’d like to personally thank Kentucky for… well, you know.
- Wait, how did I miss the rest of the season? Texas A&M and Louisiana Tech are playing in the Independence Bowl already?