ESPN’s Chris Low Says a Lot about Auburn
Over the past week or so, ESPN’s SEC blogger, Chris Low, spent some time on the Plains to take in Spring practice. It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that I have disliked lots of things that Low has written, but I see no major faults in any of the nine, yes nine, blogs and videos about Auburn that he has posted recently.
I’ve already done the dirty work for you and posted them all below. Will there be more? Maybe. If he puts more Auburn related stuff up, I’ll add them to this post. This way you won’t have to go to his site and rummage through his other posts about Alabama winning the title this year or how Trent Richardson is the state’s next Heisman winner. All Auburn stuff here.
– Low checks in at Auburn, not without mentioning that the last two champions have come from the state of Alabama. You know, that thing Bama fans say to try to make a positive out of something they actually hate.
– In this video, he talks to probable starter at the quarterback position, Barrett Trotter. For some reason he disabled embedding for the video. A true sign of someone who either doesn’t know what he’s doing or he wants to force you to go to his site to watch it. I know nothing about that, at all.
– Here’s more video of Low as he sticks the microphone in DE Nosa Eguae’s face.
– Following a post that brings up the fact that Alabama plays three teams coming off a bye this year, one more than any other team in the SEC (ONE MORE! It’s a cunspearsee PAWL!), Low talks about the foundation that Chizik is laying at Auburn.
– He must have forgotten to disable embedding because here’s video you don’t have to go to his site view. Low talks to probably the most well-spoken man on the team: Jeffery Whitaker.
– You probably already read this one because it’s been making the rounds and inspiring graphic designers worldwide. And why wouldn’t it? Did you have any idea that energy vampires existed before yesterday? Chizik was well aware. Plainsman Parking Lot steps away from the diamond and gives his two cents and this secret race of villains.
– You can’t talk about Auburn without talking about the wizard. You can’t talk about the wizard without talking about how he’s working with his sixth quarterback in six years. And apparently you can’t talk about Auburn without talking about how nobody returns and Malzahn will have the toughest job of his career this season.
– Remember when T’Sharvan Bell gave Greg McElroy a concussion? I do. It even inspired a lyric from T-WILL: Don’t forget my boy T-bell. He’s knocking QBs out da game. Chris Low talks to him in this super secret, ESPN-only video.
– The future star of the Auburn receiving corps, Emory Blake (did you know he was the son of Jeff Blake?), gets prodded by Low in this video.
That’s all for now. I’ll post others if he adds them.