Interesting Tidbits before LSU (Midweek Edition)
Many accolades are being thrown about in this week’s ‘bits. There’s also a mention of magic and witchcraft.
- Sports Illustrated has posted their Midseason All-America team. Three Tigers are on the first two teams. Kellen Moore couldn’t hold Cam Newton’s jock.
- Doug Segrest gives away a few midseason awards as well.
- Schlabach does a little campaigning for the top teams in the BCS.
- Chris Low still thinks Cam is just super, although he dropped Fairley down a spot.
- Les Miles has figured out how to stop Cam Newton. Invisible defenders.
- The title of this post is probably the most perfect description of Auburn’s defense that anyone could come up with.
- Remember when Gene used the word “physical” around 8712 times earlier this season? Well, the offense has been hot since then.
- This week’s game is going to be a battle of the best offense versus the best defense.
- ‘Blogle buddy Barrett Sallee talks up Week 8.
- Dyer was obviously hobbling in his touchdown scoring run last week, but this week he’s feeling alright.
- Speaking of last week, here are some pictures of the game.
- I missed Mondays’ Dye Log, and here is today’s Dye Gest.
- Since we’re talking about inappropriately named articles, here’s The Rod Report.
- The boys are still ballin’.
- Lastly, Gene talks LSU, and Tony and Nell give their thanks.