Here are your 'bits for the day. What do you think?
- Let's start with predictions for tomorrow: Chris Low, Pat Dye, CFN, SEC Bloggers, Charles Hollis, Doug Segrest.
- The Press-Register staff talks about the Auburn/ULM matchup.
- Chris Low tells you what to look for this week, and still wonders if you know.
- Andy Bitter asks who has the edge: Auburn or ULM? What's with all the questions?
- David Morrison gives five things about this week's game.
- While these guys take a look back, move Auburn up in their rankings, and for some reason don't have Auburn-ULM on their list of games to DVR.
- Speaking of moving up, Mike Dyer is now officially #1 on the depth chart.
- So obviously, you won't see Dyer on this list.
- This is a really, really, really good article that breaks down the spread, Cam Newton, Denard Robinson, and all sorts of things related to fast, running QB's that will beat Alabama. (Alabama and Michigan play in 2012).
- I know you have read this 87 times on 423 different sites, but I'm still posting it. This Gamecock fan is one of many visitors that loved everything about Auburn.
- Here's a rating of all the aspects of Jordan-Hare Stadium.
- Well, I wasn't threatened by any Bammers this week following my al.com Blogger Rountable entries (Iron Bowl, Cam Newton). I guess I'll do a better job next week.
- Be sure to print out your al.com Gameday Fact Sheet. It is a must.