Interesting Tidbits before S. Carolina (Midweek Edition)
These are gonna be quick. Deal with it.
- SI.com’s Andy Staples moved the Tigers up two spots in his Power Rankings, although we already know who the six teams are that will contend for the title. We might as well just stop playing.
- Despite a less than stellar game against Clemson, Cam still makes Chris Low’s SEC Heisman Watch list.
- The ESPN Gameday crew loves them some Auburn.
- Gene Chizik wants to get physical…physical.
- Speaking of the Chiz, go vote for him as coach of the year.
- Doug Segrest talks up Showdown Saturday.
- Auburn and South Carolina are tired of hearing about Alabama and Florida, says Chris Low.
- Mario Fannin’s shoulder is fine.
- Pat Dye knows the importance of a good kicker.
- Mike Dyer is ready, and so is Curtis Luper.
- Barrett Sallee previews this week in the SEC, and talks some Auburn defense.
- FoxSports.com takes a look at Auburn’s game with the Gamecocks.
- Yes, it’s still called The Rod Report.
- And yes, Auburn still has more players in the NFL than Alabama, by a lot.
- Here’s my latest al.com Blogger Roundtable entry. I’m pretty proud of it.