Interesting Tidbits before Clemson (Midweek Edition)
Not much today, but definitely some very interesting notes.
- I have to start these bits off with a blue pants rumor update. Things have gotten pretty crazy on the message boards (register to read) since I posted the rumor yesterday. Things got a little crazier and a little more real when I was told by a second source, an even more “in-the-know” source, that the blue pants are 100% definitely in the building, and what I posted yesterday was 100% correct. Whether Auburn wears them or not is the question. I still don’t see it happening, especially since Ryan Pugh and Bart Eddins are obviously messing with our heads, but it makes for fun talk.
- Wear your blue or Ziemba will kill you. I know what you’re thinking. There was no mention of killing. But would you step in front of him and tell him you didn’t do what he said?
- While you’re wearing your blue on Saturday, head on over to the ESPN Gameday spot, and try not to get near those rich folks’ tents. Wait, what am I thinking? They won’t be there till 4:30 anyway.
- Students, Gene Chizik needs to speak with you tonight. Meet him outside the student entrance of the Auburn Arena.
- Offense, Guz Malzahn wants you to play faster. Although, that’s his call.
- Fans, here’s how you graded Auburn’s Mississippi State performance.
- Mike Dyer may be the man pretty soon, and here’s what some fans had to say about it.
- I’m telling you, Pat Dye is a writing a fool.
- Chris Low can’t believe his preseason predictions of who would be leading the SEC in rushing were wrong. Imagine that, something from the preseason that ended up being wrong.
- Cam Newton moves up on Low’s SEC Heisman rankings though.
- ESPN previews the game and so does FoxSports, who also gives some good notes, quotes, and other stuff pertaining to the Auburn Tigers.
- Chizik talks Clemson.
- Our former Tigers are still kicking butt in The League.
- Here’s a cool little video and article about the eagle’s practice flights during the week. Do you think Spirit ever says, “We talkin’ bout practice!”?
- You already know this, but Auburn will play South Carolina at 6:45 CT on ESPN next week.