Interesting Tidbits before Arky State (Friday Edition)
Auburn has a football game tomorrow. Good to Great.
- You may already know that I have the awesome honor to write for al.com‘s Tigers Corner. I rarely take the opportunity because I want all my words to come directly to you via the ‘Blogle. However, I was recently given another honor by the guys over at al.com to answer weekly questions on their Blogger Roundtable. Initially these answers were going to be posted on the Tigers Corner, which would be seen by dozens, but recently they decided to post our answers directly on the main sports page. That’s right. The ‘Blogler’s moving up. You can read my first installment here.
- A few weeks ago, Mark Bradley of the AJC wrote that Auburn fans are the most obnoxious fans in the SEC. We all know that’s ridiculous, but this editorial from The Plainsman says it a little bit better than that.
- Two bloggers from CollegeFootballNews.com answer three questions about the SEC, give their SEC Power Rankings, and give us three games to DVR. I saw Auburn mentioned a few times, and thought you might want to see it.
- Fat…uh, Chris Low of ESPN.com wonders if you knew. Yes, Chris, everyone knows you love Twinkies.
- But seriously, did you know that the last two times that Auburn went 8-5, the next season they went undefeated?
- Print your al.com Auburn-Arkansas St. Gameday Fact Sheet here.
- I posted this the other day, but in case you missed it, here’s anything you ever needed to know about Gameday at Auburn.
- Lastly, some predictions for the weekend: Pat Dye | CollegeFootballNews.com | Charles Hollis | Chris Low | Jon Solomon