Interesting Tidbits After a While
Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but the amount of news that anyone actually cares about has been slim at best. Some of these are a little old, maybe so old that you forgot about them. You’re welcome.
- Auburn’s uniform has made the finals and will be taking on….wait…who?…Missouri? Yes, Missouri. You know… black helmet, puke gold numbers? That’s the one. There is no way we can let that beat this. Vote now and often.
- Over the past decade, Auburn football has been better than Alabama football. Even the back-to-back undefeated SEC regular seasons couldn’t put Alabama ahead of Auburn in any of these categories. Not one. Expected Bammer comment: “Wul ha mini nashunul champeeunships y’all gaht?”
- There’s a war a’coming, and it’s on the Auburn practice field.
- Is Cam Newton definitely the guy to beat?
- Pale Finebaum knows EXACTLY how Nick Saban tastes.
- Here’s a composite schedule for the 2010 SEC football season.
- Want a closer look at the SEC West schedules?
- How about the SEC East schedules?
- What about a look at what to expect from the SEC West this spring from Chris ‘I have to do widescreen videos so my face will fit, therefore I hate Auburn’ Low?
- A few Scout.com guys make a few preseason predictions for the SEC. (Part 2)
- Darvin Adams finally gets a little credit, but it’s just preseason hype.
- You’ve already seen this, but here’s the last time Auburn wore orange jerseys. I’m over it.
- Ben Tate tore up the combine, and I like his confidence.
- You probably saw this too, but Marquis Daniels has a lot of money and a lot of creativity…or something like that.
- Baseball season has started, which shows how old this is, but the coaches picked Auburn to come in 5th in the SEC West. Of course they did…why wouldn’t they?
- Tonight is the last game in Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum history as the Tigers take on Mississippi State. I will be there, and you should too.