Interesting Tidbits When There Isn’t Much to Talk About
This should be the last set of tidbits that include 2010 recruiting news. I sure hope it is. Enjoy.
- I’m about as tired of talking about recruiting as you probably are, and hopefully we can talk about real sports soon, but here are some more rankings.
- And more that are broken down by the SEC divisions. It just looks good to see Auburn on top of the West.
- And here’s yet another SEC recruiting roundup.
- Here’s a look at the number of signees from each state for all SEC teams. It must have been a down year for the state of Alabama, which is why Auburn had to settle for more in-state players. Alabama was going for the big dogs in Virginia.
- I’m sure you’ve all seen Saban’s tirade after losing OL Spencer Region to Auburn.
- I just like this headline.
- If you were tired of looking at the list of 2010 signees, how about the signing class from 2005?
- What’s to come in 2010 for Auburn football? This guy tells you.
- It’s definitely not too early for a 2010 preseason ranking is it?
- How about Chris Low’s pre-Spring SEC rankings? Did you know LSU is supposed to have a talented team?
- He also puts Ben Tate in his top 15 SEC players from this year. Darvin Adams better be in the top 10.
- Well at least Antonio Coleman made the top 10.
- In more important news, Auburn is up for best uniform in college football. Go vote now.
- But probably the best news of the pre-Spring, Zac Etheridge will be back to 100% by next season.
- Aairon Savage is glad to be back as well.
- Finebaum actually says something positive about Auburn, but Scarbinksy does not here or here, and then gives Alabama basketball coach Anthony Grant a pass for losing.
- CBS Sports reminds us that the basketball Tigers would have been one game out of first place in the West if they would have held on in Saturday’s overtime loss to Arkansas.
- Lastly, Auburn plays Georgia (10-11, 2-6) tonight at Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum. If you live within 30 minutes of Auburn and think you can complain about the team or Lebo or whatever, why don’t you actually show up to a game? Besides, the halftime show is one of the best I’ve ever seen…not kidding. We’ve seen what this team can do with a crowd behind their back, so if you want them to win, give ’em a crowd.