Interesting Tidbits before LSU (Friday Edition)
Ok, ok, I’ll help you out this time. I’ll take the fun away and put some descriptions with your Friday Bag of ‘Bits. Enjoy, and let me know if I missed anything interesting out there.
- Jay Jacobs sent a letter to the Auburn nation thanking us for our hospitality to visiting fans. It will make you proud to see the emails he has received.
- Chris Todd has been added to the Manning Award watch list, much to the chagrin of those who could do sooo much better, still think Caudle should be starting, and only pay attention to 2/7 of the stats.
- Chris Low‘s outlook for the Tigers’ second half of the season has that old familiar 7-5 sound, and his prediction isn’t so good either.
- CollegeFootballNews.com‘s midseason report is very, very kind (and realistic) to the Tigers. You won’t read any doomsday scenarios here. I swear the guy who runs the site is an Auburn grad.
- However, the love takes a hit in their preview/predictions of the Auburn-LSU tilt.
- But wait, someone is picking Auburn.
- CBS Sports chimes in with their run-of-the-mill preview of the game as well.
- The Press-Register gets a little more factual in this week’s SEC Extra.
- But if you want major facts, read the official preview from AuburnTigers.com.
- In basketball news, Lebo has named his team captains, and you may be a little surprised by one of them.
- And in the most positive news of the day, the media has picked Auburn to finish dead last in the West. Boy, that didn’t last long did it.