Interesting Tidbits After West Virginia
The West Virginia review will come later today and then we’ll move on to Ball State, but here’s a few interesting things that I thought you may want to see:
- In case you didn’t know, there was rain at the game Saturday and the nation noticed.
- Auburn may not get a lot of love from the national sports media, but the national meteorological media loves the Tigers.
- Chris Low of ESPN.com had some pretty good things to say about a healthy Chris Todd and the resiliency and character of this team. He also bumped the Tigers up in his SEC Power Rankings. Note: At least watch the highlight video at the end of the Todd article since GameDay Final’s completely skipped the first half and Mario’s touchdown.
- Speaking of rankings, I mentioned before that CollegeFootballNews.com (FoxSports.com) ranked Auburn 8th this week. Mr. Sagarin seems to like Auburn too.
- Here’s a good Auburn/WVU highlight video done by TheAuburner.com, and like most of the comments state: good video, questionable song choice.
- Craig Stevens was named SEC Defensive Player of the Week. He had eleven tackles and the game-clinching interception returned for a touchdown. You may see something from Mr. Stevens popping up on the ‘Blogle later this week so stay tuned.
- And lastly, in cased you missed it, I spotted some West Virginia tailgatin’ over the weekend. Enjoy.